How we generated 5000+ Leads for a Preschool chain using Omni-Channel Marketing
Spent on an average per lead
Our Preschool brand partner was looking to expand their franchise business across India. The diversity of language and demography across the country was posing the challenge for the expansion of the brand. Expansion in the tier two and tier three cities was more profitable, low investment and less competitive than tier one cities. And the preschool brand was looking to explore the untapped market.
So, What was the major challenge? Well, the challenge was getting quality leads at low cost by running ads online and in a language which the local audience can understand. In India, cost per lead for Facebook Ad is rupees 54, our Buzet marketing team thought out of the box solution to lower the cost per lead.
How we helped them to reach their Business Goals
- Buzet digital crafted unique and timely offers understanding the challenges of the business.
- We created a unique and smaller niche audience base and created three different ad sets in the local language.
- We stick to our goal of getting quality leads for the business. We started campaigning online in Hindi, Marathi and English targeting various regions in India.
- We were bowled over by the results, our vernacular marketing campaign gave us high ROI and we were able to reduce the cost of expenditure per lead to rupees 34, whereas the cost of lead for Facebook Ad is rupees 54.
- Personalisation of Ad language helped our client to create a broader impact in the mind of the target audience.
Img: India in pixels.
- We understood the leaking gap in the sales funnel and created a market relevant vernacular ads to capture the target audience.
- Our client made a crazy sale by implementing our Smarketing techniques.
- The masterstrokeLooking for personalized marketing to increase market share? Click the link below and let’s connect to understand how Buzet can fix, transform and scale your business growth by investing your 30 precious minutes with us 🙂